<VV> LARGE collection of late parts F/S to settle estate

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Jun 15 12:38:21 EDT 2015

I just visited a location full of late Corvair parts , and one "rusty"
turbo Corsa. I took a few pictures in a poorly lit FULL 2 car garage. I hope to
 put something together later today. It is "sort of?" organized. I am only
doing  this for the family, so if you are really interested , and ready to
pay $1000  for all , let ME know for now.
I will post direct  contact info with the pictures.
much more soon, including the pictures. The parts are located near East
Syracuse NY
Regards , Tim Colson