<VV> 700x13

Ray Davis scout1977 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 15 14:29:14 EDT 2015

I have two B78-13 Firestone 4 ply polyester, Deluxe Champion white wall tires mounted on 4 lug rims.  One has no cracks that I can see, the other has a small crack in the sidewall.  They were both spares and have been in my temp controlled basement garage for several years.  Located in Fredericksburg Virginia 540 752-7725.  First Offer gets em.  Pick up only.

I also have four 4 lug rims with white wall, 185x80R XH Michelon tires mounted.  Had on my garage kept convertible for about 12 years until 2-3 years ago.  No side wall cracks, like new tread.  $100 or reasonable offer.  Pick up only.  Same location

Gas Heater parts, needs overhaul.  $200 plus shipping