<VV> Convention trailer info

John Sweet js189 at zoominternet.net
Fri Jun 19 07:14:20 EDT 2015

Sounds to me like this Marriott hotel has a traffic flow problem.  This is
one reason why a Convention should never be held in a downtown area.  Just
look at the problems in Detroit a few years ago with parking and a place for
trailers.  Corsa needs to do a better job when they look at where these are
going to be held.  They need to check the hotels out better. When I was a
Director in the 80's we took a big look at all proposals for the
Conventions.
John Sweet