<VV> Convention trailer info

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Jun 19 08:15:55 EDT 2015

I'm not sure I agree - after all, they have planned ahead for trailers.  Having the convention in a downtown  area (not that Detroit and Knoxville are identical) offers a number of advantages to the rest of the convention.

Certainly it's fair to say that we should expect and allow for a significant number of trailers, but it sounds like that's been done.

--Bryan