<VV> Convention trailer info

Vairtec Corp vairtec at comcast.net
Fri Jun 19 15:52:36 EDT 2015

Actually, I think John was remembering Buffalo, where the convention
truly was downtown and where trailer parking was at an obscure off-site
location.  The most recent Detroit convention had trailer parking right
on-site.  To their credit, the local hosts in Buffalo did a great job
shuttling trailer owners to and from the trailer site, but nonetheless
some trailer owners were not particularly happy.

That Buffalo convention was an eye-opener for CORSA because the number
of trailers that showed up far outstripped any prior convention.  The
hobby was changing.  Trailer parking has since moved up on the priority
list.

--Bob