<VV> Convention trailer info

Harry Jensen Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Fri Jun 19 16:49:58 EDT 2015

Hi--

Probably so. In Buffalo, we were told that we could use the parking lot
next door to the Adam's Mark, as the building had one floor that was
vacant. Six months before the convention, that empty floor was rented by
the local school district which cost us that lot. The local chapter did
their best under an adverse situation.

--H