<VV> a couple of questions

Eric Lucas ericlucas at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 20 02:47:01 EDT 2015

Mark,

I went to the GM Parts Wiki http://www.gmpartswiki.com/ and using the search I was able to find this. http://www.gmpartswiki.com/gmpart?gmpartno=3838078 and it makes reference to the Clark's page http://www.corvair.com/user-cgi/search.cgi?search=3838078 also show picture of replacement number 3838077. http://www.gmpartswiki.com/getpage?pageid=5602

CYLINDER,PISTON,RING UNIT-EA-61-63 CARS & VANS

Eric in Indiana