<VV> a couple of questions

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Sat Jun 20 07:06:50 EDT 2015

Thanks for the info from everyone that replied.

I'll have to look at cannibalizing one of the spare engines we have in
the family stash though most of the 65-69 engines we saved are something
special that I'd rather not break up (mostly 140s and a pristine 180).
Maybe the one in there isn't too damaged as well...TBD.

I consider the 110 a mule till I can get something built that would be
more fun, but with my work situation, that will be a while. Little spare
time for fun stuff these days.

Thanks,

Mark N