<VV> cylinders etc available

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Jun 20 17:52:41 EDT 2015

I have ended up with a few perfectly good sets of used medium to low miles
piston with rings on /rod / cylinder sets as removed from motors I used as
cores  for rebuilding, 64 and 65 only. I use all new Clark's on motors I
build  for  customers. IF positive interest before tomorrow , I can bring to
Knoxville. I want $100 per set of 6. I only kept good looking units , in case
I  wanted to build something for myself.  all the junkers are elsewhere.
 I hope not to bring things back , because i will need the space to  help a
buddy get some large items back here.
 I am bringing a very good set of 140 heads also.
Regards , Packing tomorrow , Tim Colson   CNYCC