<VV> encouraging

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Jun 25 06:35:47 EDT 2015

Well one real positive spin here at Knoxville is the age of the new
president of Corvanantics.
More soon. ( Very sorry,I forgot  his name)
Great race is nearing completion with the Corvair Spyder  from  Wilmington
NC hanging in there.They rank #75 at the finish of leg number 5. The  number
one car is not a surprise , Howard Sharpe in a amazing car that I have
tons of pictures of at the shop I retired from. My former partner and his
grandson are number 10 so far in the 40 Chevy coupe.  They said Haggerty
interviewed them yesterday..
It sure was nice to see a Corvair in this race , and I hope to see more
published about this very soon.
This is a very sophisticated race to say the least.
I am  getting more exercise than I thought I could survive!  Lot  of
walking here , and it is sort of warm.
Wonderful job by this convention team!
Regards, Tim Colson