<VV> VirtualVairs Meeting as on schedule

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Jun 28 19:32:02 EDT 2015

Hi Jim,

That was my fault, I should have shooed the Corvanatics folks out a little sooner.  I was up front and could have done so.

A couple of us had a thought on the subject, rather than it just being VV, why don't we call it the "Internet Users" meeting next year?  A lot of folks are active in multiple places and it would be fun to put names with faces.

I'll chair the meeting if Dennis isn't there.

--Bryan