<VV> VirtualVairs Meeting as on schedule

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 23:04:38 EDT 2015

First off, keep in mind that most of the outrage posted on VV is coming from
people that didn't even attend the convention.  Hardly anyone at the
convention is even aware of the controversy.

One of the biggest things at the membership meeting is that there are
several vacancies on the BOD and no one is volunteering to take the
positions.  If anyone wants the address CORSA problems and how "they" are
doing everything wrong, the opportunity to fix things is here.

Jim Becker