<VV> Members only!!

hank kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Jun 26 10:22:23 EDT 2015

And it never has been.
This list has been around for a LONG time. I've only been on for 18 years,
and was Chairman for 3.  But when you compare me to Bryan, or Kent for
example, I'm a newcomer!
Back when we used to send Bryan our own jack to pay for the hosting and
keeping the thing running, we felt that it was a great way to welcome new
owners and enthusiasts to CORSA, and encouraged membership.
Then CORSA saw the light and decided to pay the hosting and maintenance on
the Server, which Bryan has done since the beginning---Don't know for sure
if Bryan still has the VV server or if CORSA has it somewhere else, but it's
always worked well due to Bryan's Vigilance.

The Corvair Basics Manual came about through the work of lots of V V
Members----and the book went into the black in 90 days, and has been good
for CORSA  over the 15 years it has been in existence.  I was honored to be
one of the 4 "Shepherds" of that book---along with Bob Helt, Larry Claypool,
and Bob Marlow.  But we sure didn't do it alone.  I still enjoy looking at
it.

Open list---always has been, and should be. CORSA needs to grow, not shrink

HANK