<VV> Convention

Warren LeVeque levair at aol.com
Sat Jun 27 23:07:25 EDT 2015

The three of us, myself, wife(Sharon) , and 6 year old granddaughter)Nova) enjoyed the convention very much and not necessarily about the car events.

    I saw every car that was there and greatly apprecitated them; but mostly I enjoyed visiting with others of similar interests. I got to visit with many friends that I hadn't seen in a while--Email and Facebook are not the same as actually visiting.

   We thought that the convention was very well planned and run, by very friendly people. They stayed friendly even with all of the pressure. There were problems---every huge event has them; I didn't do the work and therefore certainly never complained.

Nothing is perfect; I lost the FTD award by .08 seconds. to a 500 HP 427 mid engined Corvair--congratulations Cody.

   No matter what I was doing; I was thrilled to stop and visit.

    Not everyone likes the same car events, but respects them all. It's much like music with different tastes, but with respect for all.

    Kudos to the planners and volunteers!!!!!

Warren