<VV> Convention

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Sun Jun 28 05:49:27 EDT 2015

Now that the convention is over, the temps are back down to the normal
range; 60F @ 5AM with an expected high of 84. I had to work more of the
week than I had hoped and attend a funeral on Saturday but appreciated
what I did get to see and do. Spent a bunch on parts--new and used as well.

Thank you to the organizers.

Did the red Lakewood shell sell? I never noticed it there. May have been
interested.

Also looking for a nice street style Stinger deck lid.

Mark N