<VV> Engine cover luggage rack

David Neale david.neale3 at ntlworld.com
Sun Jun 28 14:10:17 EDT 2015

Does any kind soul here have a luggage rack that they would wish to sell to
me? It is for a 1965 convertible. What I need is an original rack, as
opposed to a rack that will fit a Corvair, so to speak ..

I would like one in excellent condition, but would consider one that has
poor chrome, provided that it is in a condition to be re-chromed.

Many thanks,

​David Neale

1965, (manufactured November '64), Monza 140HP convertible 4 speed, now in
Mist Blue​

*David B. Neale, in leafy Leicestershire, England*;

*a safe haven for lovers of Francoise Hardy,the Chevrolet Corvair, and any
audio equipmentthat utilises thermionic valves.*