<VV> Since 1984...

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Mon Jun 29 15:40:55 EDT 2015

On 6/29/2015 10:06 AM, James P. Rice via VirtualVairs wrote:
> All:   I've been a CORSA member continuously since the mid 70's.  Served as
> Competition Committee Chairman from late '79 till mid-84 or so.  I was
> recruited by Dave Newell as part of the CPF Advisory Board as it was
> created.  Served as a CORSA/CPF BoD member and CPF Liaison from the
> convention in Tahoe in '99 until convention in 2002.

> There are empty seats on the CORSA's BoD.  Fill them.  Stop you crapping,
> put your nose down and get to work like Allen (at least two of them), Herb,
> Fred, Clay, Bob (at least two of them also!), Pete, Ken, Tony, Larry, Seth
> and many others did so many years ago.  They poured their hearts and souls
> into CORSA.
>
> But understand, in joining the BoD, you should plan on committing you bank
> book, credit card(s) and vacation time to the effort.
Hats off to those who served and serve now.
Perhaps some of the work could be spread among volunteers on a remote
basis, rather than dollar-intensive personal meetings?

My bank book/credit cards are pretty much unavailable/spoken for, for
quite some time to come.
And, I have to stay on the hamster wheel for a number of years to come.
But there are lots of companies and organizations that work well without
in-person meetings.
fwiw
Jay

--