<VV> Need a special YH adapter

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 30 22:12:52 EDT 2015

I have some Jeep owner customers who want to install our YH carburetors on their Jeeps to increase performance without cutting a hole in their hoods that have minimal clearance. So, I am hoping someone has a 90-deg adapter for such a thing stashed away somewhere. I can purchase it or rent it as a sample to produce a few of them. Some were manufactured in the 60-70's for marine engines, but might not have the correct intake manifold flange, but I can get it modified. Please give me a reply if you have one or any interest in making one.
Thanks (and welcome home to conventioneers).
The Carbmeister