<VV> Viton since 1958

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Jun 30 23:49:02 EDT 2015

Corvair engineer Bob Benzinger -  at the Flagstaff convention,  2002 -
stated that GM decided not to use Viton on the Corvair O-rings  because of poor
cold weather performance in Canadian tests. There were some  strange looks
in the audience.

 -Seth

In a message dated 6/30/2015 6:11:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,