<VV> Towing

hank kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sun Mar 1 15:25:54 EST 2015

Trey---have to agree with Matt---Our PG's are pretty damn indestructible.
flat towing one isn't really an issue.   It's the Manual's that you have to
start every 100 mi. or so and run through the gears so the gear oil gets
redistributed between the transmission and the diff.  remember there's a
hole in each where the two assemblies share the gear oil.  PG's got 2 pumps
not one.  I believe the Corvair Basics Manual covers this pretty well.
Still a lot of guys on here that worked very hard to put that together back
in 1999-2000.  Book is still valid!

HANK