<VV> Automatic floor shift conversion kit

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 2 08:53:35 EST 2015

All,

In case you didn’t know, I am the supplier for Clark’s Automatic Trans Floor Shift Conversion Kit. At the present time, I am in the process of working with a new supplier for the fabricated metal parts. So I figure it would be a good time to ask those of you who have purchased and installed this kit in your car for comments.

If you have any comments and suggestions, good, bad or otherwise, I’d like to hear them, so that in case there are any improvements in the design that I could address, now would be the time. I’d also like any positive comments and pictures of your installation that you would like to share with me.

NOTE: Please post ALL comments to me personally, and NOT to the list, particularly if they are less than stellar, as that would serve no useful purpose. My email is airvair at earthlink.net

Thanks to all!

-Mark