<VV> Exhaust crossover pipe

Kinzelman, Andy akinzelm at greatnortherncorp.com
Tue Mar 3 08:40:35 EST 2015

Guys,
The exhaust crossover on my winter 65 Monza failed recently - breaking near the passenger side inlet right by the crossover.  Sunday when I removed it to replace it I broke it into pieces  - and was dismayed to find the cutout in the crossover for the right bank exhaust was SUBSTANTIALLY undersized; to the point of choking off much of the exhaust flow.  This had to affect how the right bank runs.
I don't know who the original manufacturer was - but I hope that current reproductions are constructed much better than this.
Andy K.
Wisconsin