<VV> Rubber Mat Interiors

Dale Dewald d66dewald at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 18:08:35 EST 2015

Hello John,

I would definitely KEEP the mat if it is any way presentable shape. You
could perhaps repair and reinforce the tears from the back side with
fiberglass cloth and some sort of rubber like adhesive.  Pull up the
mat(s), clean and POR the floors underneath before putting them back in.

BTW, I am looking for a good LM front rubber mat, either in whole or
pieces for the restoration of my '67 500
sport sedan.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI