<VV> RPO K46

Thompson, Ed (MKE x1231) ed.thompson at quarles.com
Thu Mar 5 11:46:22 EST 2015

I had an Oil Bath Pre-cleaner on my '69 convertible, white over frost green, 110-glide, VIN #3753.  I owned this Vair, often referred to as "KERMIT," from March of 1980 to May of 1989; I last saw it at a CORSA Mini-Convention in Charlotte, in October of 2006, I'm guessing it is still in North Carolina, or close.

Ed, Milwaukee, '66 Monza sedan, 110-glide
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. They should be read or retained only by the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission from your system.