<VV> Trophies

hank kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sat Mar 7 21:24:25 EST 2015

Hi Chuck
Working on that now for a Knights of Columbus Car show we're doing on Apr 19
in NC.
We're doing a peoples choice---no classes.  Top 5 vote getters get a trophy.
5th 4th and 3rd place will be 1/3 of a corvair cranshaft mounted to a piece
of wood.
2nd and 1st place will be similarly mounted 1960 type Rochester HV Carbs.
One painted silver, one gold for first place.

I'm not much for trophies, I like to show my car but I don't do it for the
"Dust Catcher".  Though for many that's the reason they register.
With the price of scrap metal these days, and the usefulness of 60 carbs,
The price is right for the trophies.

Best Regards
HANK