<VV> Trophies

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Mon Mar 23 16:02:56 EDT 2015

Thanks to all who have recommended trophies of various types. This one puts a smile on my face, not so sure of the recipient's...

We have ideas such as damaged parts on plaques, clear acrylic plastic rather than the fake brass, or just plaques, gift cards, gas cards, etc.

Any more ideas? I'll be happy to forward all of them on.

Thanks for your support.

Chuck Sadek
BBRT