<VV> Fwd: heater odors

Ron Hinz ronh at owt.com
Sat Mar 14 12:45:46 EDT 2015

That aluminum dryer ducting works just fine and lasts for years.  If you are
smelling exhaust, it's probably coming from leaking exhaust packings where
the manifold clamps to the tubes.  Do a careful job replacing the packings
and it should be OK.  Be sure that the clamps are tightened to specs.
RonH