<VV> Fwd: heater odors

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Mar 15 21:40:11 EDT 2015

Sure, it works for years, or until it touches the big positive post on
the starter, and then the car burns to the ground, melting the dryer hose.

Whether one uses the original type fabric/rubber and steel wire
reinforcement style, or the aluminum style, be sure and put the foam
sleeve back on to keep the hose from touching the starter terminals.
Late owners have a bracket to hold the hose away from the starter, early
owners have to use the foam sleeve or some other insulating method.
.
Frank DuVal