<VV> Exhaust gas into heater

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes at hal-pc.org
Sat Mar 14 18:28:30 EDT 2015

See my other post. The pan was leaking from the bolts working loose but see
the other thingie leaking as well. Clarks I guess for the lower shrounds,
thermostats and linkage. I have other issues to attend to first but to
remove flashing from the cylinder fins do you have to take all the oil
pipes off? -- IV