<VV> Exhaust gas into heater

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes at hal-pc.org
Sat Mar 14 22:54:28 EDT 2015

I have 2 stripped bolts on my oil pan. They spin easily but do not fall
out. I can take them in and get them helicoiled or is there another way?

I dug through my parts bin and lo and behold the lower shrouds are there!
No thermostats or linkages though.

I am a member of Corvair Houston but have to watch kids or pay attention to
girlfriend on the once a month Friday night meeting.

-- IV