<VV> Noisy lifter

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Tue Mar 17 20:05:18 EDT 2015

Your mistake was readjusting them when warm.   You should have adjusted
them cold and then started it and taken a coffee break for 20 minutes or
so and then all would have been good.   At least that worked for GM for
over 1 million of them.  Note this is not an attempt to start another
thread war.

Larry