<VV> Suspicious URLs~What lurks "beneath" the URL you see?

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Fri Mar 27 13:55:35 EDT 2015

It's the 80-20 rule here - 80% of the time you're OK.
It's the other 20% that cause the problem!

All anyone can do is check it out.
Still, everyone should make certain that the URL you see is the URL that
lies "beneath" the URL you see!

If you are sending an email with a link, if you add a link to it, put
information in the message that makes it look like a real person wrote it so
others who read it can trust it.

Charlie