<VV> Check out what I found on eBay! suspicious looking URL

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Fri Mar 27 18:50:21 EDT 2015

Here's a tip on links.  Links are read from right to left beginning with the third /  Example:
http://scammers.r.us.ebay.com/junk/blah.htm
This link goes to ebay.com and all the other stuff (if it was real) tells where on ebay's site you want to go.
http://scammers.ebay.1.com/ is 1.com's site and not ebay's.
Granted the links you see in emails can be something other than what they appear but all you have to do is copy and paste it into your browser's address bar.  If it doesn't match and look good then don't go there.
Joel McGregor