<VV> Synchromesh problems

Dave Cook daveandonna at embarqmail.com
Sun Mar 29 19:04:08 EDT 2015

I bought this MaxGear product from Royal Purple for the M-22 Muncie, and the
12 bolt posi  in my 65 El Camino.  It is synthetic, safe for brass
synchronizers, and has the additive for limited slip differentials.  It has
been working fine so far.

 It's almost oil change time for my 65 corvair, and I plan to use the same
stuff in the transaxle.  It seems perfect for the application.

http://www.royalpurpleconsumer.com/products/max-gear/

Dave Cook