<VV> Correct Battery Group

Robert Brought blbrought at gmail.com
Fri May 1 10:06:40 EDT 2015

Wow!  Ask and ye shall receive.  Thanks Kent, for the more than thorough
response to my question. Now, for the follow up.   What the heck should I
buy and where?  One site I found, Restoration Battery, claims to have an
"exact replacement group 22F" that is $265.00 plus shipping.  I don't know
that I want one that badly. I thought that a modern correct group Delco
battery ($80.00 -90.00) would suffice.

 How strict are the classifications folks on this issue?  If I remember
correctly, I was told or read somewhere that you can have two discrepancies
and still be allowed in class.  True or not?