<VV> Correct Battery Group

Dusty Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Fri May 1 11:23:54 EDT 2015

Depending on how long you intend to own the vehicle, and how particular you are to keeping your GM car all GM.  I suggest that you look at http://www.antiqueautobattery.com/, since they manufacture a restoration battery with AGM technology.  All maintenance free batteries have a 48 month warranty pro-rated after one year.  You can expect to get between 6 and 9 years life from one of these batteries.  I have a friend that has one in his Chrysler, and it is 5 years old, and still going strong.  You can also get the battery date coded to your vehicle.  The only thing that is closer to original would be finding a NOS battery.
Paul in CT