<VV> Corvair Parts - Garage Sale

goopofoil at aol.com goopofoil at aol.com
Tue May 5 14:06:29 EDT 2015

   CORVAIR PARTS - GARAGE SALE
    LOSING HOUSE SO ALL MUST GO

    05/16/2015 and 05/17/2015 AFTER Corvair Ranch Open House
    Sat ~May 16th 9am - 9pm
    Sun ~May 17th   * - Until?
    * See Mark at the Ranch,
    35 miles and 50 minutes to my house

 Shelving IS for Sale. Some furniture IS for Sale.
 No reasonable offer for Corvair Parts refused.
 Have One Late PG Transaxle.
 Other 65 4sp Transaxles
 Late 140 Engine. No carbs
 Bell housings.
 Light and lens housings.
 LM Complete front Suspensions and Rear Suspensions.
 Late Rear body section , Late Front end sections.
 Monza Jr. Go Cart body $500

 You can buy the shelving so you have a place to put all the parts you get!
 Oak Dining Room Table W/ 6-Chairs and China Cabinet.
 Book shelves.

 Call me for address to meet on Saturday or See me at the Corvair Ranch Open House on Sunday to plan when to drive the 50 minutes to see my collection. If you are looking for something small, let me know and if I have it, I can bring it with me on Sunday morning to the Ranch! If I get a deposit on the Go Cart Monza Jr body I could arrange to bring it with me to the Ranch. :)

 Mark Holmlund
 301-524-1534

 Mount Airy Maryland, 21771