<VV> tire question

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Fri May 8 13:30:29 EDT 2015

Randy,
My comments might be a little biased, since I'm the one who sold those Falcon wheels to you...
I had the guys at the local community college in the metal shop stick them on the lathe and shave the opening 1/16" larger than the size of the hub snout.
The tires I used were 195/70 14 and they looked great. I think I may still have some photos up on my facebook page, but you'll have to dig to find them.
They rode great and I didn't have a problem one out of them. I went to the 14" because of the scarcity of the proper 13" tires a few years back...
I've since sold the car, so I can't tell you how they're holding up, but they were great for me.
I hope this helps.
Lonzo in KY