<VV> Instructions fuel pump 1963 Corvair

Billsmileyiii billsmileyiii at aol.com
Sun May 10 11:45:30 EDT 2015

Good morning all,
I need to replace the fuel pump on my wife's 1963 Corvair Monza convertible.
She bought it new with her baby sitting money!
Are you aware of a source that provides instructions/caveats on this process?
Thanks
Bill

When you are lucky enough to be at the beach, you are lucky enough

William H. Smiley III, DO, FACC, FAHA Emeritus Professor of Medicine
Emory University School of Medicine
President & CEO Smiley Foundation for CV Disease Prevention