<VV> 64 coupe sounds like a Harley.

Jerry Brown air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 14:48:17 EDT 2015

I can't count how many times I've found the stack gaskets completely gone.  Just did a 110 engine and both side were completely gone.  Some gaskets last for a life time though.  Been toying with painting the roof of my Lakewood white to ward off some heat.  Haven't dug into the books yet, but was wondering if the wagons were painted two tone from factory. Somebody installed a 60 engine in it. (anybody want to buy it?) Been looking for a FC, wagon engine a to match the build date. got one coming in Wednesday  Still looking for the title for it, but work goes on as it's a rare corvair, and the floor is not badly rusted as most of them were. will replace the drivers floor panel, and of all things I have a nos rubber floor mat to go back in.  These are the things you find when going to places like the Charlotte Motor Speedway Auto Fairs.   Jerry