<VV> Jefferson 500 at Summit Point, WV

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Mon May 18 17:33:56 EDT 2015

Cool beans Chucky! Wish I could have been there.
Also saw a few pics of you in the "spin cycle"!
I have a good video of Dan Giannotti doing the same thing in that turn at a
track event.
Glad to see you back on track and hopefully I'll be out there soon.

Rick Norris
1st CORSA President, 1971
www.corvairalley.com
Hurricane WV