<VV> Fuel leakage

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 22 17:00:01 EDT 2015

Take a look at the rubber portion of the filler neck.  After 50ish years it
is not uncommon to have them leak - especially if you are filling to the
top.  The fix is to replace that hose (a specific size available through the
Corvair vendors) along with fresh clamps.

The temporary fix is just don't fill the tank above about 3/4 full.

Later, JR