<VV> Corvair Pack Rat Sale in NJ, June 6 and 7

Vairtec Corp vairtec at comcast.net
Mon May 25 11:59:41 EDT 2015

My wife and I are embarking on a move from a house to a condo, so I need
to reduce drastically my Corvair parts collection.  So I am having a
Corvair Pack Rat Sale!

On Saturday and Sunday, June 6 and 7, come to my 1400-sq-ft stone barn
in Annandale and pick from among the parts I have accumulated over the
past 40+ years.  No truly rare or exotic pieces, no quick steering
boxes, no AM-FM radios, but among the many tons of used parts are
several NOS gems and quite a few desirable items removed from cars and
vans decades ago and stored since.

I’ve only just begun to sort through it but I have already found nice
gas tank pickups for early, late, and both generations of FC, and there
is at least one complete and low-mileage ‘66 110-hp engine.  I’ll post
updates as I get further along.

Cheap prices!  It has got to go so most prices will be low and offers
will be accepted more often than not.

Bring your spouse, too, because my wife, along with a friend, will be
conducting a conventional domestic garage sale at the same time
(Saturday only).

Again, it's Saturday and Sunday, June 6 and 7, from 9 AM - 3 PM, and the
address is 223 Hamden Road, Annandale, NJ 08801.  Questions? Reply to me
or to the list if you think the answer will be of interest to the list.

--Bob Marlow