<VV> Corvair Pack Rat Sale in NJ, June 6 and 7

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Mon May 25 23:15:48 EDT 2015

Hi Bob,

If you can how about bring parts to the convention and sell them in the
outside vendors located in an open sided parking garage  One level down
from the top, in the shade and dry in case of rain.  Easy access with
open trailers.
Enclosed trailers will park on top. Just across the street from host
hotel, over the street covered walkway from hotel to garage, four of the
five garage levels are rented by CORSA for the week, free trailer and RV
parking.

John Howell
2015 Convention Co-Chairman