<VV> Items for sale at Knoxville --- '69 "500"

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Sat May 30 12:59:46 EDT 2015

I will have the following with me from late afternoon June 25th through
Saturday evening June 27th at the Convention:

(a)  a virtually perfect 1969 "500" coupe, black rear seat vertical
section only. (backrest)   No tears, stitching problems or  hardened/cracking of
the material at it's top -- $75 firm.  I do not have  the bottom section of
this seat.

(b)  a virtually perfect, black - w/white stripe, 4 piece set of '69  "500"
door panels.  No rips or other damage. $100  firm.

These items may be the same for 1968 500's.  I do not know.

I can take close-up pics for anyone who is interested, and I may discover
some other items to add to this stash.  Will post.

Joe Dunlap
Florida
(we are already getting the ghibli hot wind here)    :-)