<VV> Silver wrinkle paint.

Jerry Brown air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 23:14:23 EST 2015

Did a research on line and it appears that silver wrinkle may not ever been made.  I looked on you tube and it demonstration showed spraying black wrinkle paint and them after it dried it was sprayed with a silver paint over the black as many of you told me that is the way to get a silver wrinkle effect.  Found a gray wrinkle paint VHT SP205 saying it was almost a silver look.  Maybe GM used a gray wrinkle paint instead of a silver.  Gray would be easier to cover than black with silverJerry Brown.