<VV> '65 Corsa for sale-

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 5 03:43:47 EST 2015

Hey guys-
I've finally decided to sell my '65. I've had a lot of fun driving it
over the years.
I just don't have the time to devote to my local club and no time to do
the things I want to this car.
I have some pics and I'll take more.
If I recall, VV doesn't allow photos in emails.
I haven't started it in over a year.  I pulled the battery, so I'll need
to probably get a new one.
Reply back with requests for pics.
I also have boxes and racks of extra parts.
I'll start going through those also and listing what I have.
I know I have a couple of blocks, cranks, cams and heads.  Also, at
least one set of pistons.
I also have a couple of transmissions. One '64 as far as I can tell and
one '65.  I rebuilt the '65 trans with a lot of help from Bill wells.
Only about 50-75 miles on it. The gears whine in that one, but I think
it might be that I have the wrong gear oil in it, not sure though.
That's t he original trans t hat came in the Corsa. A 3.27 if I
remember. The car has a 3/55 in it now.
-Thanks guys-
It's been decades of great fun.

-C