<VV> Is it ok to sell a corvair here?

Ron Hinz ronh at owt.com
Fri Nov 6 18:34:43 EST 2015

There is only a very weak correlation between what is invested in a vehicle
and what someone is willing to pay for it.  Most home restorers never can
recover what they put into it and it's generally considered very unwise to
consider any hobby car as an investment because they aren't and never have
been.
RonH