<VV> Car for sale discussion....

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 20:40:41 EST 2015

LOL, I watched my cousin do that one and learned by OBSERVATION.

It was a great show. :):)

Not that haven't been zapped before. My cousins and I used to go fishing up
in some Beaver dammed ponds (15 inch Rainbow Trout fight like crazy, taste
great and are a mighty incentive) on a creek close to our place and had to
navigate a electrified fence to get there.

Zeowwwww.

Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho