<VV> I know, I know...

rnojunkmail rnojunkmail at aol.com
Sat Nov 7 12:55:53 EST 2015

I was aware of the value of an old Corvair that was restored, but to only get 50 cents on the dollar back is disappointing. I bought the 65 Mona for $1000. on ebay.I'll never buy one sight unseen again. When I got it I pulled up the rug to find a Fred Flintstone mobile on all fours. Needed new gas tank, master cylinder, 4 wheel cylinders, New rug, New windshield, removal of dents, New chrome,, and New paint, all of which I did myself. I made mistakes in the beginning, but I consider my losses on the car as tuition for welding, paint, and body work school. Now I can actually make a small profit on my next project...VOLKSWAGEN BUS! PLENTY OF 70 year old hippies would pay top dollar for this thing.